Jefferson Group has been serving the workplace needs of business since 1976—designing, planning and furnishing innovative and intuitive office spaces. We owe our longevity to having built valued relationships, year after year. We take our reputation seriously and stake it on the quality of every project we undertake.
Since our founding, corporations and professional organizations in a myriad of industries—from legal and tech to healthcare and transportation—have called on us when they want the optimal workspace furnishing solution.
Much of our business comes from existing clients and the people they’ve recommended to us. By taking our experience in your industry, we contribute the valuable ideas, innovation and technology that creates a successful solution, which is proven by the number of clients who treat Jefferson Group as an extension of their own organization.
Addressing the unique requirements of your project, with a focus on image, budget and timeline, will be coordinated by a Jefferson Group sales consultant, a project manager and a designer, as required.
Our forward-thinking team approach makes Jefferson a reliable, solutions-driven business partner and an ongoing resource for commercial office furniture, seating, commercial office space planning, project and move management.
One source. Spaces that work in many ways.
- Boardroom, Conference and Training Room Furniture
- Reception, Lobby, Entrance Areas and Waiting Room Furniture
- Office Chairs, Ergonomic Task Seating, Computer Chairs, and Guest Seating
- Executive Office Furniture
- Office Furniture Systems, Workstations and Cubicles
- Office Cabinets, Filing and Storage
- Raised Flooring and Commercial Office Flooring
- Glass Walls, Modular and Demountable Wall Systems
- Workplace Appraisal, Analysis and Feasibility Studies
- Commercial Office Furniture Consulting and Planning
- Furniture Installation and Refinishing Services
- Architecture and Strategy Implementation
- Workplace Standards Programs
- Office Space Planning and Design
- Furniture Leasing
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Moving, Inventory, and Reconfigurations
As we integrate Jefferson’s innovative technologies and intelligent designs, we can create space, awaken inspirations and add a personal touch.
Contact us today for a commercial office furniture solution for your space!
What Our Clients Say
“Not a day goes by that a customer or vendor or visitor doesn’t come in and rave about our new look. From the top-notch team you chose to oversee the project through each and every vendor that participated, all were focused on giving us what we wanted.”
— Tyke Robertson, Operations Manager, KAPCO
“I have nothing but praise for the outstanding job their team did. At no time did we have to cease our operations. His crew worked nights and weekend to keep our inconveniences to a minimum. They were neat and orderly and very polite to our staff which earned them our gratitude.”
— Vice President of Retail Banking, Branch Administration — Fairfield County, CT
“Jefferson Group was a very honest and reliable partner in the selection and design process. They did a great job working with the furniture we picked, providing the layout, taking all measurements and accommodating our special requests. They gave us ample time to complete our project but followed up throughout each phase of the process to keep us on track.”
— Deputy General Manager & CFO Management of German Commercial Bank — New York